February 7th, 2011
Five Truths Black And Hispanic People Know, But White People Won’t Admit:
1. Elvis is dead.
2. Jesus was not White.
3. Rap music is here to stay.
4. Skinny does not equal sexy.
5. An occasional BUTT whooping helps a child stay in line.
Five Truths White And Black People Know, But Hispanic People Won’t Admit:
1. Hickey’s are not attractive.
2. Chicken is food, not a roommate.
3. Jesus is not a name for your son.
4. “Jump out and run” is not in any insurance policies.
5. 10 people to a car is considered too many!
Five Truths White And Hispanic People Know, But Black People Won’t Admit:
1. O. J. did it.
2. Tupac is dead.
3. Teeth should not be decorated.
4. Jesse Jackson will never be President.
5. Your rims and sound system should not be worth more than your car
Filed under: Funny Stuff